The American Institute of Business Psychology (AIOBP) is an independent non-profit organization dedicated to identifying, scrutinizing and accrediting the highest quality training and coaching that applies Organizational psychology for workforce enhancement, leadership and communication in business.
AIOBP's Mission is to separate mediocrity from excellence, to separate the talkers from the doers and acknowledge results of the best international psychology based training and coaching programs available. Our ultimate goal is to improve the overall quality of life of employees in both the work and home environment; through psychology based training and coaching. The AIOBP is committed to the development of people beyond simply implementing positive thinking, by exposing its members the psychological tools, techniques, and strategic emotional levers that lead to overall improvement in the quality of life.
To achieve this, we assist organizations by providing a strict standard of excellence for AIOBP accredited training and coaching programs, curriculums and processes. We also assist trainers and coaches in gaining certification and credentials in high quality AIOBP accredited disciplines.
Through the innovation of effective psychology based, systematic processes for organizational and people development in the international community the AIOBP provides assurance to both individuals and organizations that our accredited programs, coaches, and trainers will consistently deliver visible results.
AIOBP Member Benefits
• Information on creating better training and coaching programs
• Product testing and evaluation
• Members Only Forum
• Monthly Newsletter
• Use of AIOBP Logo
• Listing in International Directory
• Certificate and Membership Card
• Press Release Templates for Training, Coaching and Consulting Programs
• Advertising and Marketing templates for psychology based curriculums
• Facilitator Guide templates
• Tools Development Templates
• Course Developer Certification Programs for Psychology Centered Competency Based Training