Perseverance: Don’t quit ! Every obstacle is a stepping stone to Success
Success does not come by accident. If we look at some of the world’s most successful people, you will notice that almost everyone would have stories to tell about the “rough terrains“ that they had to travel and endure in order to triumph over the challenging situations in their lives, en-route to realizing their ultimate dreams.
“Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
“I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
The Light Bulb : ( Most of us will remember Thomas Edison as the inventor of the light bulb, but many may not realize some of the more interesting facts behind the story. Read on. )
Here are 5 things you can do to keep you on the path to Success :-
1. Take 100% responsibility of your life. Do not be the “victim” of circumstances. Live at cause rather than effect.
2. Live a life of purpose. Love what you do and do it right.
3. Be willing to pay the price for your dreams. Don’t not complain when the going gets tough.
4. Stay focused. Do not be distracted from your goals and dreams.
5. Don’t delay. Do what you need to do while there’s time. For time is a fleeing asset.
Remember, failures may seem like obstacles. But every obstacle is a stepping stone to Success !
Learning & Application Log
Let’s take the opportunity now to focus on making sure that you to put to record some of your key learning points as well as the commitment to put to practice the principles discussed in the chapter here.
Key Learning Points
What are the top three things that you have learned here ?
Areas of Application
Which areas of your life, workplace or relationships would you be applying your learning today ?
Please visit this page in 7 days time and sign below if you have achieved what you have committed to do : __________________
Latest posts by Terri Levine (see all)
- The Distinctions between Business Coach and Business Consultant - January 24, 2016
- Perseverance: Don’t quit ! Every obstacle is a stepping stone to Success - April 10, 2015
- 3 Stellar Ways to Move Your Business Forward This Week - April 1, 2015